About Our Inspections
Upon completion, you will receive a formal written inspection report detailing the condition of each item inspected.
What is Included in the Inspection?
We provide buyers, sellers, property owners, & agents with important information essential to evaluating a property’s condition. Through inspection, consultation & detailed reporting we review:
- EXTERIOR: Grading, walls, coverings, patios & decks, patio covers, sidewalks & driveways, soffits & fascia’s, doors/windows & trim, gutters & downspouts, retaining walls, fences & gates.
- STRUCTURE: Foundation, crawlspace, footings & columns, floors, walls, chimneys.
- ROOFING: Structure, coverings, flashings, skylights, vent/stacks.
- ELECTRICAL: Service entrance, grounding, panel & sub panels, branch circuits, outlets, GFCIs, circuit integrity.
- HEATING and A/C: Description, combustion system, A/C components, supply & discharge lines, venting, ductwork & registers, controls & thermostats.
- PLUMBING: Main supply line, distribution lines, fixtures, vents & traps & drains, functional flow.
- INSULATION: Attic, walls, crawlspace, floors, lines, ductwork, air & vapor barriers.
- INTERIOR: Walls, ceilings, windows, floors, doors, stairs, fireplaces.
How Long Will it Take?
In most cases, the average inspection takes between 1-3 hours depending on the size, condition and age of the property. A comprehensive report is usually provided at within 24-36 hours of our meeting.
About the Report
Knight Home Inspection & Testing Services, LLC is proud to use one of the highest quality reporting systems available. Our hope is that you will find your home inspection report not just easy to read and the explanations helpful, but the data provided to be clear and concise. Your property inspection report could be a valuable resource for years to come.